Learn how to make upside down strawberry cake with our chef Tarika.Delicious upside down Strawberry Cake is filled with fresh and tasty strawberries. This is a perfect dessert recipe for guests or during any festive occasion and celebration. You can prepare this Strawberry Cake with given method is easy and quick way.
|Strawberry||400 Gram , chop|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|For dry ingredients:|
|All purpose flour||1 1/3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|For other ingredients:|
|Salted butter||100 Gram|
|Brown sugar||2/3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Yogurt||2/3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Strawberries||200 Gram , chop|
|Raw sugar||100 Gram|
|Corn flour||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven at 175 degrees.
2. Chop strawberries in thick slices.
3. Take a cake pan, spread melted butter on the bottom and sprinkle brown sugar on it.
4. Arrange strawberry around the bottom of the cake pan.
5. Take a bowl, add all purpose flour, baking soda and baking powder in it and mix it well.
1. Take salted butter and brown sugar in a bowl and cream it together .
2. Now to this, add one egg, vanilla extract and beat it well.
3. Add some dry ingredient in batches, yogurt and beat it together. Continue this process till all ingredients are blended together.
FOR STRAWBERRY SAUCE:
1. Take chopped strawberries in a sauce pan, add raw sugar and corn flour, mix it well.
2. Stir it on low flame for 10 min and then remove it in a bowl.
3. Unmould the cake from cake pan, invert the cake and gently peel off the butter paper.
4. Drizzle strawberry sauce on cake. Now your Strawberry Upside Down Cake is ready to be served!