The best carrot cake recipe ever! This easy and delicious carrot cake is sure to be a hit on your holiday dessert table.
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Oil||1 1/4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking soda||2 Teaspoon|
|Grated carrots||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chopped walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||12 Ounce|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce (room temp)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1. In large bowl, beat sugar and oil.Add eggs and beat well. Fold in carrots and nuts.
2. Sift together flour, soda, cinnamon, and salt into egg mixture; mix well.
3. Place batter in greased 9x13 pan; bake for 45 minutes in a 350 oven. (Check once because of oven variances.)
4. Beat together powdered sugar, cream cheese, vanilla, butter and milk.
5. Spread on cooled carrot cake (add more walnuts if desired)