Easy and healthy baked zucchini chips will be your new favorite healthy snack!
|Bread crumbs||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven broiler.
2. Wash and slice zucchini into 1/4" rounds.
3. Place onto greased baking sheet.
4. Lightly beat egg in a small bowl and use a basting brush to coat both sides of the slices with egg wash.
5. Sprinkle bread crumbs over both sides of zucchini.
6. Season with Italian seasoning, salt & pepper to taste.
7. Broil for 5-7 minutes.
8. Then turn zucchini. Broil for another 5-7 minutes. Zucchini should be tender.
9. Serve this hot!