Green chutney is made with a blend of Coriander, Chilies and spices. Where I'm from, coconuts are a huge part of the staple diet and we add coconut to our chutneys which I find gives this chutney flavor and body!
|Coriander||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ginger garlic paste||2 Teaspoon|
|Green chillies||1 Tablespoon|
|Chilli powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Shredded coconut||4 Teaspoon|
1. Add the lemon juice, ginger and garlic paste and peppercorns to a food processor.
2. Add a part of the coriander and grind.
3. Add the chilis and the rest of the coriander.
4. Add the spices and grind.
5. Add the coconut in two additions and grind to a paste.
6. Chill in the fridge.
7. Serve and enjoy!