Ive made this simple appetizer or canape so many times, that I cant believe I havent shared it yet. Whenever you throw a party, this is a great recipe to make a day or so ahead and slice the day of.
|Coriander||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ginger garlic paste||2 Teaspoon|
|Green chillies||1 Tablespoon|
|Red chilli powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Chaat masala||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Shredded coconut||4 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Add the lemon juice, ginger and garlic paste and peppercorns to a food processor.
2. Add a part of the coriander and grind.
3. Add the chilis and the rest of the coriander.
4. Add the spices and grind.
5. Add the coconut in two additions and grind to a paste.
6. Chill in the fridge.
7. Butter bread that had been horizontally sliced without crusts.
8. Add a teaspoon or so of chutney and spread thin.
9. Roll up the bread and secure with cling film.
10. Chill in the fridge.
11. Once chilled, slice into pinwheels with a knife.
12. Serve and enjoy!