Please give these low carb keto friendly candied pecans a try, they are delicious!
|Pecan halves||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Egg||1 Large (white part only)|
|Vanilla extract||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar monk fruit sweetener||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White erythritol pyure sweetener||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven at 250 degrees Fahrenheit or 121 degrees Celsius
2. In a medium bowl combine the monk fruit sweetener, pyure sweetener, the cinnamon and salt; then set it aside.
3. Whisk the egg whites and water together until mixture become frothy. Add the pecans and combine to coat each piece with the egg whites. Gradually add the sweetener mixture coating the pecans.
4. Spread the pecans out on a large baking sheet in a single layer.
5. Bake for 45 minutes. Flip the pecans every 15-20 minutes in the oven until done.
6. Store in an air tight container. Enjoy!