Its no secret that I love Deviled Eggs. No matter what you do to them, you cant help but make something delicious. But there are some tips and tricks to getting perfect looking eggs.
|Dijon mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Diced onion||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped spring onion||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced red pepper||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped cooked turkey||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (turkey bacon)|
|Chopped parsley||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Hot sauce||To Taste|
|Fresh cracked pepper||To Taste|
|Finely diced cooked turkey||2 Tablespoon (turkey bacon)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1. Slice each egg in half and reserve the yolks in a bowl.
2. Add the mayonnaise a little at a time mixing well to remove lumps.
3. Add the mustard, onion, spring onion, red pepper, turkey bacon and parsley and mix well.
4. Add the filling to a disposable icing bag fitted with a large tip and just pipe into the empty egg cases.
5. Garnish with a drizzle of hot sauce, freshly cracked pepper, diced turkey bacon and parsley.
6. Serve and enjoy!