Make this nutella recipe at home easily.
|Semisweet chocolate||250 Gram|
|Milk chocolate||250 Gram|
|35% heavy cream||250 Gram|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Hazelnut extract||2 Teaspoon (optional)|
|Instant coffee||1/2 Teaspoon (optional)|
1. Preheat oven to 150ºC (300°F).
2. Spread the nuts on a rimmed baking sheet.
3. Toast the nuts, shaking the sheet often, keep your eye on them as this will only take 6-8 minutes.
4. Don't let the hazelnuts burn; the line between not enough - just right - burnt is very fine.
5. Remove the skins (if they have them) by rolling in a tea towel or shaking inside two sieves.
6. Grind the nuts and sugar in a food processor until a fairly smooth, nut butter paste forms (this could take 15-20 minutes).
7. Melt the chocolate and butter in a medium mixing bowl. Whisk in cream, vanilla, hazelnut extract, coffee, and then hazelnut nut butter.
8. Pour into jars, and store in the fridge.