This recipe makes the perfect keto low carb romantic meal you'll ever had and it only takes minutes to make!
|Salmon fillets||2 (with skin on)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Unsalted butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Minced garlic||1/2 Tablespoon|
|Cherry tomatoes||15 , halved|
|Baby spinach||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly chopped parsley||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Firstly, oil your salmon fillets all over with extra virgin olive oil. Season the skin with salt and black pepper. Place skin side down into a non stick pan over a medium heat. Season the flesh side with salt and pepper also. Now 90 percent of the cooking will be done on the skin side, this will give you a crispy skin but also protect the salmon from becoming dry. Depending on the size of the salmon fillet, you’ll need to cook them anywhere from 7-10 minutes. Once cooked allow to rest on a warm plate.
2. Leave all the oil in the pan and add a knob of butter, wait for it to foam and then add crushed garlic along with grape or cherry tomatoes that have been halved.
3. Turn the heat up to a medium high and cook the tomatoes until they start to blister and slightly collapse.
4. The add in the spinach and let it wilt down which should only take 30 seconds. Once wilted add in the cream along with grated parmesan cheese and freshly chopped parsley. 5. Mix everything together well and cook for 2 minutes or until the cream has warmed through and reduced slightly. 6. Finally squeeze over some fresh lemon juice and mix through.
7. To serve, pile the creamy tomato and spinach mixture onto the centre of the plate. Top with the salmon and serve immediately with an extra squeeze of lemon juice over the salmon.