This delicious keto biscuits recipe makes fluffy, butter low carb wonders! They keep in the freezer and are really fulfilling.
|Almond flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shredded parmesan cheese||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. So into large bowl add in the almond flour along with the baking powder and a good sprinkle of white pepper. My nan always used to say, the secret behind a good cheese scone isn’t the cheese its just the right amount of pepper.
2. Mix everything well, then add in the grated cheddar cheese, grated mozzarella and finally grated parmesan cheese. This holy trinity of cheeses just works so well when baked, mix it all well and then add in sour cream along with the egg.
3. Mix everything together well until you have a thick sticky dough.
4. Place the mixture into an oiled muffin tray and then flatten out using a wet fork or knife.
5. Then place into a preheated oven at 200c or 400f for around 13-15 minutes.
6. They should be golden brown, I would suggest you serve them warm and with butter.
When you break them open they are fluffy and juicy all at the same time making for a delicious snack on the go for those looking at low carb alternatives.