An easy no bake chocolate cheesecake recipe with less than 20 minute prep! Just a few ingredients is all it takes to make this Keto low carb chocolate cheesecake and you won't miss the sugar!
|Unsalted butter||2 Ounce|
|Almond flour||3 1/2 Ounce|
|Unsweetened coconut||3 1/2 Ounce|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Natvia||3 1/2 Ounce|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
|Cacao powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Heavy whipping cream||5 1/2 Ounce|
1. So firstly lets make the base, to start with into a bowl I have some keto chocolate that I have grated. I’ve made my own and I’ll leave a link to that recipe in the video description. To that I add almond flour and shredded coconut.
2. Give it all a good mix around until well combined, then add in the melted butter and stir until you have a mixture that sticks together but isn’t to wet.
3. Place the base crumb into a round cake tin lined with baking paper, press it down firmly and place the base into the fridge while we work on the cheesecake filling.
4. Into a stand mixer add in the cream cheese, my preferred sugar substitute stevia along with a few drops of vanilla extract.
5. Mix on low until everything is combined, a tip here is to have the cream cheese at room temperature and soft, if you pull it straight out of the fridge the mixture will be lumpy.
6. Next add in the cacoa powder, which isn’t as sweet as cocoa powder but it has a stronger chocolate flavour. Mix that well and then add in the thickened cream. Beat that into the mix until everything becomes creamy.
7. While the stand mix is beating, melt down some keto chocolate in the microwave until melted and then add to the cheesecake mix.
8. Mix well until you have this chocolate mousse type texture, it should be light and fluffy.
9. Now place the cheesecake mix onto the base we prepared before and smooth out, tap the tin several times to remove any air pockets.
10. Place into the fridge for at least 4-6 hours or preferably overnight.
11. Once removed cut with a warm knife and serve. Enjoy!