My No Bake Keto Fat Butters Bars are super easy to make and loaded with good fats. They are chewy, sweet and make a delicious snack on the go!
|Almond butter||1 1/4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Sugar free maple syrup||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shredded coconut||2/3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sugar free dark chocolate chips||170 Gram|
|Unsalted butter||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. So firstly into a large bowl Im adding in almond butter, now all almond butter is, is ground almonds. You can buy crunchy or smooth much like peanut butter but for this I’ve gone the smooth option. You can also get roasted almonds butter as well but again I’ve just gone for the normal. You can make your own at home simply by placing in raw almonds into a food processor, adding a touch of salt and blending them on high until you get a smooth paste.
2. To the almond butter I add shredded coconut, sugar free maple syrup and I stir this really well until everything is combined.
3. Now you can use any tin you have wether that be square, round or rectangular like me, just place down some baking paper on the bottom and then put in the mixture.
5. Flatten out and get it all even, then melt down the sugar free chocolate chips. You can buy sugar free chocolate chips online or in health food stores, one I use in particular is the Lilys brand.
6. Add some butter to the chocolate, which will give the chocolate a real glossy look and place in the microwave and melt down, being careful not to burn the chocolate. Once melted mix it together and pour over the almond mix.
7. Using an off set spatula gently even out the chocolate to all sides and place into the fridge to set overnight.
8. Then simply cut it up and serve. This keeps in the fridge really well but also freezes too, so simply freeze them and take them out before heading to work or school.