This delicious Keto Cheesy Chicken Meatloaf is perfect for dinner, a low carb twist on a the classic. Loaded with flavour in every mouthful making it perfect for easy keto family dinners.
|Ground chicken||1 Pound|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Tomato passata||2 Tablespoon (no added sugar)|
|Finely chopped rosemary||2 Tablespoon|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chilli flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1/2 Teaspoon|
1. So start out with your ground chicken in a large bowl, add your egg and season with salt & pepper.
2. Next I’m adding in minced garlic and something I love in this meatloaf which gives it a real flavour kick is some chilli flakes and cayenne pepper. I also add in some chopped onion and some fresh rosemary leaves.
3. Mix everything together until well combined and then place into a loaf tin oiled down with olive oil so it doesn’t stick.
4. Even out and press the mixture to the sides, get it as flat as possible, I then add over some more chopped onion and also grated cheddar cheese. Now you can swap up the cheese if you wish to parmesan or use a combination its completely up to you.
5. Finally I place over a small amount of tomato puree and spread it out evenly as well.
6. Now place it into a preheated oven at 180c or 350f for 45-50 minutes or until cooked through. Half way through take out the meatloaf and sprinkle over extra cheese and rosemary, then place it back in the oven to continue cooking. 6. Then bring the meatloaf out and leave to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
7. Remove from the pan, slice and serve!
This meatloaf freezes really well too so it makes it perfect for meal prep options but obviously fresh from the oven you can serve this with a cauliflower mash or my keto Mac and cheese recipe goes great too.