Soft and Fluffy low carb keto bread made in the microwave in just 90 seconds!
|Almond flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Baking powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
1. So to start, grab yourself a large ramekin or round microwave safe flat bottom bowl, and add the butter to dish. Now melt the butter for 20 seconds in the microwave or until melted.
2. One melted add the baking powder which will help the bread rise, then add in the almond flour and finally your egg. Mix everything together really well until you have a lump free batter.
3. Now place the batter into the microwave on high for 90 seconds, don’t touch it or check on it just leave it do its thing. Be careful because the bowl is going to be hot so using a tea towel careful pick it up, run a knife around the edges to make sure it comes out nicely and then flip it over.
4. And there you see you have a wonderful soft fluffy keto bread that is excellent for sandwiches, I also love to toast it as well, which you can do in the toaster obviously just by cutting in half, but I add some butter to a pan and toast them like this for a couple of minutes on high, this is also a great time to add some cheese to it and make it a keto grilled cheese if you wish.
5. The almond flour really toasts nicely just like normal bread would, you could also use coconut flour as well which works the same and you can swap the butter out for oil too its completely up to you.