Learn how to make Chicken Rice Bowl at home with Chef Tarika on Get Curried. Chicken Rice Bowl take just 30 minutes to make and are perfect for meal prep! This dish is a simple mix of rice, chicken, salsa, corn and bell peppers. Chicken Tikka rice bowl - Reinvent the traditional Indian meal with this vibrant rice bowl. Combining the all-time favorite chicken tikka with herb mint chutney and healthy veggies, this nutrition-packed dish is packed with layers of flavors to tantalize your taste buds.
|Red chilli powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Boneless chicken||200 Gram|
|Black pepper corns||To Taste|
|Cumin seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Minced garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Red chilli powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander seed powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Basmati rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Let's start with marinating the chicken for which add Yogurt in the bowl then add Salt, Red Chilli Powder, Garlic Powder, Black Pepper Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Boneless Chicken.
2. Next, mix it well properly and let it rest for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes start browning the chicken by adding the Oil in the Pan and then add the Chicken pieces into the hot oil (as shown in the video).
3. Next, cook the Chicken pieces on both the sides, now take out the chicken pieces into the plate.
4. Next, let's cook the Rice for which add the Ghee in the pan then add Black Pepper Corns (crushed), Bay Leaf, Cinnamon Sticks, Cumin Seeds, Cloves stir it a little.
5. Now add Green Cardamom (bashed), Black Cardamom (bashed), Onion (chopped) saute it for few seconds then add Garlic (minced), Tomatoes (chopped), Salt, Red Chilli Powder, Coriander Seed Powder, Garam Masala Powder saute a little then add Basmati Rice (soaked) mix it with the masala.
6. Now add Spinach (chopped) mix it again and add Water, Lemon Juice, Salt (again) stir it gently then add the Chicken Pieces.
7. Next, cover the lid and let it cook for 15 minutes.
8. After 15 minutes your Chicken Rice Bowl is ready to serve.