Learn how to make Plain Paratha at home with Chef Ruchi on Rajshri Food.
Homemade Paratha is the favorite and classic breakfast dish prepared in different variations all over India. Today, Rajshri Food present to you the Recipe of Plain Paratha by Chef Ruchi.
Parathas are one of the most popular unleavened flatbreads from Indian Cuisine. These are made using whole wheat flour known as atta. Paratha is eaten with a curry or chutney and is a staple food in many homes for breakfast or a meal. Basically, paratha is layered flatbreads made with flour, salt, ghee water
|1 Cup (16 tbs)
|1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (use as required)
1. Let's make the dough first for which add Wheat Flour in the bowl with Salt, Oil. Next, Mix it together properly then add Water now knead the dough nicely (as shown in the video) and let it rest for 10 minutes.
2. Next, for making the Paratha take a big portion and make the ball add a little dry Wheat flour also on the board.
3. Next, start rolling it with the rolling pin brush little bit with Oil then sprinkle it with Dry Wheat flour. Now fold it into half and again fold it another half to make the triangle shape, dip it into the dry wheat flour and start rolling it again (as shown in the video).
4. Next, roast the paratha into the hot pan on medium flame, cook it on each side for about 20 seconds to apply the oil on both sides while cooking.
5. Do the same with the remaining dough.
6. Plain Paratha is ready to serve.