Learn how to make Mooli Ki Sabzi at home with Chef Varun on Rajshri Food.
If you are looking for an easy and delicious Sabji recipe to make along with your Dals, then this Mooli Ki Sabji is perfect for your meals. You can also pack it in your Lunch Box along with Tawa Parathas
Mooli Ki Sabzi / Radish Recipe is the authentic Punjabi dish which is prepared with radish and its leaves. Tender pieces of radish are cooked along with its leaves and spices to prepare this simple yet delicious recipe.
|Refined sunflower oil||2 Teaspoon (use as required)|
|Onions||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Radish||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Let's start with peeling & cutting off the Radish (as shown in the video) then transfer this to the bowl and keep it aside.
Next, cut the Stem & Leaves into pieces. Now transfer this with Radish in the bowl.
2. Next, cut off the Onion then transfer into a smaller bowl. Now cut the Green chillies into little pieces then transfer it in mortar and pestle, now crush this roughly (as shown in the video).
3. Next, do the same with the Cloves of Garlic.
4. Now, let's start with the cooking for which heat up the Oil in the Pan then add Green Chillies (crushed), Garlic Cloves (crushed), Onions (chopped) stir for a bit and then add Radish (chopped), Salt.
5. Next, mix it all together and let it cook for 10 minutes on medium flame.
6. After 10 minutes your Mooli Ki Sabzi is ready to serve.