Learn how to make Buttermilk Fried Chicken Recipe at home with Chef Varun on Get Curried.
Everybody loves fried chicken! We are talking crispy, juicy, flavorful chicken. Whether you are using drumsticks, wings, or breast, we got chicken covered with this buttermilk coating full of crunchy ripples that you are just dying to sink your teeth in. That first bite is what gets you and keeps you wanting more!
This is the BEST EVER Buttermilk Fried Chicken recipe! Super juicy and tender on the inside yet crispy on the outside and bursting with flavor when paired with Emami Healthy Tasty Rice Bran Oil! Perfect for lunch or dinner and served with a side salad.
|For dry marinade:|
|Red chilli powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Cumin powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Curd||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|For frying and crumbing|
|Refined flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rice bran oil||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Let's start with dry marinate the chicken for which have Chicken Breasts in the bowl then add Salt, Red Chilli Powder, Cumin Powder.
2. Next, mix it together properly and keep it aside. Now let's make the batter for which add Curd, Egg, Black Pepper, mix it together and add Marinated Chicken mix it again.
3. Now let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4. After 30 minutes let's fry the Chicken for which heat up the Oil in the Pan, and now crumb the chicken for which add Refined Flour, next add breadcrumbs in the plate.
5. Now add the Chicken into the Breadcrumbs (as shown in the video).
6. Next, keep the chicken strips in the fridge for 15 minutes.
Finally, after 15minutes fry the chicken strips.
7. Butter Milk Fried Chicken is ready to serve.