Where kebabs are concerned in India, Seekh Kebabs are king. Using the same recipe, I'm made this recipe into a patty form. I love to make a large batch of these and freeze them in stacks for when I need them.
|Finely chopped onions||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lean beef||1 1/2 Kilogram|
|Coriander seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Crushed pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Crushed coriander||1 Teaspoon|
|Chilli powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Cumin powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped coriander||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Add Salt to the Onion and chilli and tie in a cheese cloth to strain all the water out.
2. Add all the ingredients including the onion to a food processor and process.
3. Make into patties and chill in the freezer before grilling.
4. Get your grill nice and hot and cook these on both sides.
5. Serve these on a bun with sliced tomato and onion with some green chutney.