Glen Makes Laura Vitale's Shrimp Scampi... spoiler alert! This shrimp scampi recipe is pretty good. 'Chef' Laura Vitale does a pretty solid interpretation of the classic Italian American Shrimp Scampi. This is an easy shrimp recipe with a white wine butter sauce, that can be served with bread or pasta.
|Raw shrimp||500 Gram|
|Olive oil||30 Milliliter|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|White wine||250 Milliliter|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Cold butter||2 Tablespoon , divided|
|Fresh chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Heat the oil and garlic in a pan over high heat until the garlic is fragrant and lightly golden.
2. Add the wine and let it reduce by half, about 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add the shrimp; season with salt and pepper and cook just until the shrimp are pink.
4. Reduce the heat to medium and squeeze in the lemon juice.
5. Stir in the butter a tablespoon at a time, mixing to emulsify.
6. Sprinkle on the parsley.
7. Serve over pasta, rice or with bread for dipping.