These meatballs are air fried and simmered in a sticky, salty, sweet spicy sauce. You can either deep fry this or bake it in the oven as well.
|Ground beef||500 Gram|
|Ground white pepper||1 Tablespoon|
|Minced garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Minced ginger||1 Tablespoon|
|Minced spring onions||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Panko breadcrumbs||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Gochujang chili paste||2 Tablespoon (Chilli Pepper paste)|
|Minced garlic||2 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Light soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Orange juice||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped ginger||1/2 Tablespoon|
|Spring onion leaves||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander leaves||2 Tablespoon|
1. Prepare the sauce by heating all the ingredients except the orange juice, that will just be used in the end to thin the sauce and loosen it up.
2. Add the salt, pepper, ginger, garlic, spring onions, egg and breadcrumbs to the ground meat and mix well to incorporate.
3. Use an ice cream scoop to divide the meatballs and oiled hands to shape them.
4. You can either deep fry or oven bake these meatballs but I am using my air fryer to get fried results without using any oil.
5. Once the meatballs are ready, heat up the sauce and add the orange juice.
6. Toss in the meatballs and garnish with finely chopped ginger, spring onion leaves, sesame seeds and coriander leaves.
7. Serve and enjoy!