Looking for a delicious, chocolatey, easy to make gluten free dessert?! Then this recipe is for you! Not only is it so easy to make but it is guaranteed to satisfy that sweet tooth of yours. With every bite of the crispy outer shell and the chewy, decadent chocolate center the inner kid in you will come out.
|Cream of tartar||1/8 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||2/3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Cocoa powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Chocolate chips||1 3/4 Cup (28 tbs)|
1. Preheat your oven to 300 degrees F.
2. In a bowl add your egg whites and cream of tartar. Using an electric mixer beat the egg whites until a soft peak forms.
3. Once the egg whites are at a soft peak add in the sugar and vanilla and beat until stiff peaks form, a few minutes.
4. After the eggs are at a stiff peak add in the cocoa powder and gently fold in with a spatula until combined completely. Once mixed completely add in the chocolate chips and fold in gently until combined.
5. To a parchment paper lined sheet tray add spoonful drops of the batter. Put in the oven and let them bake 35-40 minutes.
6. Once out of the oven you can dust the top with a little cocoa powder if you’d like. Let them cool slightly before eating and enjoy!