Who else gets sick of eating the same old cold boring sandwich all the time? Me too. Switch up this week with a SUPER delicious sandwich like this one! It only takes a minute or two to make and itll spice up your day.
|Bbq sauce||2 Tablespoon (use as much as you prefer)|
|Pepperjack cheese slices||2|
|Red onion||To Taste , thinly sliced|
|Pickled jalapenos||5 (use as much as you prefer)|
|Thinly sliced smoked turkey breast||6|
|Chopped fresh cilantro||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat your skillet or griddle pan to medium high heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray
2. On both slices of bread add a layer of your favorite BBQ sauce.
3. To one of the slices add the pepperjack cheese, sliced red onion, pickled jalapenos, turkey, and cilantro.
4. Top off with the other slice of bread and add to the preheated griddle pan.
5. Let it cook on each side for about 2-3 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the bread is nice and crispy
6. Take it off, slice in half, and enjoy! How easy is that?