I LOVE Summer- especially because that means I can grill everything! Grilled veggies are always my favorite, especially zucchini. I'm bumping up the flavor on this grilled zucchini my marinating them before! Trust me, you will taste the difference.
|Lemon zest||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemons||2 , juiced|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm) , mince|
|Thyme sprigs||7 (leaves removed)|
|Basil leaves||10 , chopped finely|
|Grapeseed oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Zucchinis||2 , halves (then cut in quarters longways)|
1. In a bowl add the lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, chopped basil, grapeseed oil, salt, pepper, and onion powder. Mix until combined.
2. To the marinade add in the cut zucchini and toss them around in the mixture to coat completely.
3. Let them marinate for at least 1 hour and up to 24.
4. Once you’re ready preheat your grill or grill pan to high heat.
5. Add the zucchini, letting them cook on each side about 2-3 minutes before flipping.
6. After all sides are cooked, take them off and serve immediately! How easy is that?