Who else craves a super flavorful soup on a really cold day? I know I do! This easy to make Thai style soup is packed with flavor and will warm you up on even the most bone chilling days.
|Grapeseed oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Boneless skinless chicken thighs||3/4 Pound (cut into pieces)|
|Thai red curry paste||4 Tablespoon|
|Chilli garlic sauce/Sambal||2 Tablespoon|
|Fish sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken stock||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Angel hair pasta||4 Ounce (or thai noodles)|
|Canned coconut milk||13 1/2 Ounce (1/2 can)|
|Sliced cabbage||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sliced mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lime||1 , juiced|
|Freshly squeezed lime juice||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped fresh cilantro||1 Tablespoon|
|Thinly sliced jalapeno||1 Tablespoon (if you want it spicy)|
1. In a heavy bottom pot over medium high heat add the grapeseed oil.
2. To the pan add the chicken, Thai red curry paste, and chili garlic sauce. Let it cook for 2-3 minutes until the outside of the chicken is cooked.
3. To the pot add the fish sauce, chicken stock, and noodles. Let it come to a simmer, cooking 5-7 minutes.
4. To the pot add in the sliced cabbage, sliced mushrooms, coconut milk, juice of 1 lime, salt, and pepper to taste. Let it cook for a few minutes until the veggies are cooked through.
5. Once cooked ladle the soup into bowls, give the top a big squeeze of fresh lime juice, chopped fresh cilantro, and thinly sliced jalapenos if you’d like.
6. That’s it! A quick and VERY flavorful soup to warm your soul.