Happy 2019 everyone! Can you believe its the new year already? Well, with a new year comes the new years resolution to shed those extra lbs Santa gave you for Christmas. Kick your diet off the delicious and right way with this easy salad! Trust me, you wont feel like youre on a diet.
|Mixed greens||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Cooked chicken breast||1|
|Chopped walnuts||1 Tablespoon|
|Pomegranate seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Apple cider vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Grapeseed oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. On a plate add the mixed greens of choice. I like to use a spring mix!
2. To the top add the sliced grapefruit, avocado sliced, beets, sliced chicken, chopped walnuts, and pomegranate seeds.
3. In a small bowl combine the apple cider vinegar with honey, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper. Whisk to combine completely.
4. While whisking slowly add in the grapeseed oil until emulsified.
5. Once you are ready to eat pour the vinaigrette over the top, toss, and serve! Perfect lunch or dinner for 2. Enjoy!