During the holidays, there are Christmas parties galore. Why spend hours on an appetizer, when you can spend just minutes and have it taste even better? What I love about this brie and fig recipe so much is that you can make enough for 2 people or 100. Its so simple! Happy holidays!
|French baguette slice||8|
|Fig jam||To Taste|
|Chopped walnuts||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh rosemary||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat your oven to 375.
2. On a sheet pan, add the slices of baguette. Put them into the oven to crisp up, without browning, for about 5 minutes.
3. Once cooked, preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
4. On top of each crostini add a thin slice of brie, about a teaspoon dollop of fig jam, a sprinkle of the chopped walnuts, and a sprinkle of the fresh chopped rosemary.
5. Put them into the oven to cook until the brie is melted and bubbly, about 5-7 minutes
6. Serve warm! Enjoy!