Looking for an easy and INCREDIBLY delicious cookie for this Holiday season? Well here you go! These soft and delicious cookies will secure your place on Santa's nice list.
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whole milk ricotta||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Powdered sugar||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon (room temperature)|
|Almond extract||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Sprinklers||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (for decorating|
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl with an electric mixer, cream together the butter and sugar.
3. To the mixture add in the ricotta, egg, and vanilla extract. Beat until completely combined.
4. To the bowl add in the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix until just combined.
5. On a parchment paper lined sheet tray, add the dough a spoonful at a time making sure to leave about a 1/2 inch in between.
6. Put them into the preheated oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
7. Once cooked through, take them out and put them on a baking rack to let them cool while you make the frosting.
8. In a bowl with an electric mixer add the powered sugar, softened butter, almond extract, and milk. Beat until smooth.
9. Frost each cookie, sprinkle with red and green sprinkles, and devour! Trust me, these babies won’t last long.