Don't know what to do with those delicious Thanksgiving leftovers? Make a pizza with them! Trust me- it's almost as good as the real thing!
|Cranberry sauce||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked turkey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shredded mozzarella||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced red onion||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh sage||1 Tablespoon|
|Goat cheese||1 Ounce|
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Line a sheet tray and put the naan bread on the tray.
3. Leaving a little border around the edges, spread the cranberry sauce in an even layer.
4. On top of the cranberry sauce add some cooked turkey, shredded mozzarella cheese, chopped sage, thin slices of red onion, and little dollops of goat cheese.
5. Put the sheet tray into the preheated oven and bake until the cheese is melted about 5-7 minutes
6. Thats it!! A delicious twist on those Thanksgiving leftovers.