This easy and delicious salad is the perfect Fall salad recipe! You wont even believe how good this is. Not only is it beautiful, but the flavors are bursting with all the best that fall harvest season has to offer.
|Arugula||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Grapes||1 Cup (16 tbs) , cut in half (((use different colors)))|
|Walnuts||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Manchego cheese||2 Ounce|
|Apple cider vinegar||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Maple syrup||1 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Grapeseed oil||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. On a serving plate or salad bowl add the fresh arugula
2. To the top of the arugula add the sliced apples, grapes, walnuts, and big chunks of the manchego cheese.
3. In another small bowl add in the apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, dijon, salt, and pepper. Give it a good whisk.
4. While whisking, slowly drizzle in the oil
5. When ready to serve, pour the vinaigrette over the salad, toss, and enjoy!