Looking for quite possibly the easiest (and most delicious) dessert ever?! It only takes a few minutes to prepare this amazing galette and your guests will think you were slaving away in the kitchen all day. Dont worry itll be our secret how easy it is.
|Puff pastry sheet||1|
|Ripe peaches||2 , peeled (diced large)|
|Fresh bluberries||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 1/2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a bowl add the chopped peaches, blueberries, lemon juice, sugar, and cornstarch. Mix to combine completely.
3. Roll out the puff pastry a little and add the fruit mixture in the middle.
4. Fold the puff pastry over the fruit, leaving the middle exposed slightly. Watch the video to see how!
5. Brush the puff pastry with the egg wash, sprinkle with sugar, and put into the preheated oven.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes until slightly golden brown.
7. Let it cool slightly before cutting, topping with ice cream, and serving!