This is the Jamie Oliver Yorkshire pudding recipe from one of his Youtube videos Its different than the recipes on his website, different amounts, temperatures, and times. It took us a bit of work to make some changes to the recipe: we increased the temperature of the oven, and we reduced the amount of oil. This produces a great Yorkshire. But we now wonder about his other recipes, that suggest resting the batter, and adding pepper maybe a series?
|All purpose flour||200 Gram|
|Oil||24 Tablespoon (high heat oil)|
1. Preheat oven to 225ºC (425ºF).
2. Add 1-2 Tbsp high heat oil to each cup of a 12 place muffin tin.
3. Place muffin tin in oven to preheat.
4. Whisk up the eggs.
5. Add the milk and continue whisking.
6. Sift in the flour and whisk until you have a smooth lump free batter.
7. Whisk in the salt.
8. Quickly pour batter into muffin tin, each cup should be ¾ full.
9. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
10. Serve and enjoy!