Learn how to make Methi Ladoo at home with Chef Archana Arte on Ruchkar Mejwani.
|Wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fenugreek powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Garden cress seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry dates powder||4 Tablespoon|
|Chopped cashew nuts||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped almonds||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Black raisins||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cardamom and nutmeg powder||4 Tablespoon|
|Caster sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Edible gum||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Heat a pan, add ghee, wheat flour, roast it on medium flame.
2. Add fenugreek powder, garden cress seeds, dry dates powder, mix them well.
3. Add cashew nuts, almonds, black raisins, raisin&nutmeg powder, mix well.
4. Switch off the gas and let the mixture cool down. Add caster sugar, edible gum and mix well.
5. Make small rounds of the mixture. Our Healthy Methi Ladoo is ready.
6. Serve and Enjoy!