Puneri Misal as the names say is a famous snack or breakfast recipe from Pune. If you like spicy hot food then Puneri misal pav is something tailor-made for you. TRy CHef Sonali's version of this famous recipe.
|Mustard seeds||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Cumin seeds||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Red chilli powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Goda masala||3 Tablespoon|
|Moth bean sprouts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|For green masala|
|Coriander leaves||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Potato bhaji||To Taste|
|Chopped onions||To Taste|
1. Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, asafoetida, onions, mix well and saute it.
2. Add green masala, tomato, saute it till the tomato cooks completely.
3. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, goda masala, mix well. Add salt, moth bean sprouts and mix well.
4. Add water, once it comes to a boil, cover it with a lid and let it cook for 10-15 minutes.
5. Switch off the gas and plate it.
6. In a serving bowl, add potato bhaji, onion, matki, coriander and sev chivda and the tari. Sprinkle some onion and coriander on top. Our Puneri Misal is ready. Enjoy!