Learn How To Make Malai Kofta Recipe with Actress Seema Deshmukh and Chef Archana Arte.
|Potato||boiled and mashed|
|Oil for frying|
|Magaj(Melon seeds) & Cashew||paste|
|1 cup Tomato puree|
1. In a bowl, add mashed potatoes, coriander, salt, mix well and make kofta's.
2. In a plate, grate cheese, paneer, sprinkle coriander on it and fill this mixture into the kofta's.
3. Dip the kofta in corn flour.
4. Heat oil in a vessel, fry the kofta's in it.
5. Take it out on a serving bowl. In a vessel, add oil, butter, ginger-garlic paste, magaj & cashew paste and saute it.
6. Add tomato puree, garam masala, turmeric powder, saute them and then add water.
7. Close the lid and give it a boil. Switch off the gas, transfer the gravy into the bowl containing kofta and grate some cheese on it.
8. Serve and Enjoy!