Learn how to make Bread Rolls at home with Chef Varun Inamdar on Rajshri Food.
|Crushed garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red chilli powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Coriander powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Coriander leaves||2 Tablespoon , chopped finely|
|Bread slices||5 (use as required)|
|Corn flour||1 Tablespoon (use as required)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
1. Heat oil in a vessel, add garlic, onion, fry till they turn translucent.
2. Transfer it to a bowl containing potatoes. Add red chilli powder, coriander, salt and mash it well.
3. Chop of the edges of the bread, dip it into the water and drain it completely by pressing it.
4. Fill the bread with the potato mixture and cover it on all sides with bread.
5. Keep it inside the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Dab them with just a touch of cornflour.
6. Fry the rolls in hot oil.
7. Serve and Enjoy!