Learn how to make Hara Bhara Kebab at home with Chef Smita Deo on Get Curried.
Hara Bhara Kebab is a delicious savoury snack that will be a big hit at any party. This Veg Kebab recipe is easy to make and takes less time to prepare.
|Oil||1 Liter , divided (1 tbsp for frying the vegetables abd rest for deep frying)|
|Cumin seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Ginger paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Capsicum||1 , chop|
|Green peas||1 Cup (16 tbs) , boil|
|Boiled spinach leaves||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Finely chopped mint leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped coriander leaves||2 Tablespoon|
|Turmeric powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Potato||1 , boil (and grated)|
|Corn flour||1 Tablespoon|
1. Heat oil in a vessel, cumin seeds, green chilies, ginger paste and saute it for a few seconds.
2. Add capsicum, green peas, saute it for a min.
3. Add spinach, mint leaves, coriander leaves, turmeric powder, saute it for some time.
4. Shut the flame, let the mixture cool and grind it into nice, fine paste.
5. Take the paste out in a bowl, add potato, corn flour, breadcrumbs, salt and mix it well.
6. Make patties of it, coat it with breadcrumbs and keep it aside.
7. Heat oil in a vessel and deep fry the patties in it.
8. Our Hara Bhara Kebabs are ready.