Learn how to make Chicken Fries at home with Chef Tarika Singh on Get Curried.
A crispy, crunchy, and chewy snack recipe, Chicken Fries is a delicious appetizer recipe that you can prepare for your family and friends during next get together. This delectable chicken recipe is cooked using chicken breast, which is dipped into a batter of all purpose flour and egg and then deep fried in oil.
|Chicken breasts||250 Gram|
|Black pepper powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Chilli powder||1/8 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||60 Gram (maida)|
|Instant oats||2 Cup (32 tbs) , ground|
|Oil||1/2 Liter (For deep frying)|
1. Cut the chicken breasts into strips.
2. In a bowl add chicken strips, lemon juice, salt, black pepper powder, garlic powder, chilli flakes and mix them well.
3. Keep it aside to marinade for 15-30 mins.
1. In a vessel, add all-purpose flour, salt and mix well.
2. Break open an egg and whisk it.
3. In a vessel, add instant oats, salt, pepper and mix it well.
FOR CHICKEN FRIES:
1. Heat oil in a vessel, take piece of chicken, roll it in the flour mixture, shake off the excess, dip it in egg and then cover it with oat crumbs.
2. Fry the coated chicken until they are nice and crisp.
3. Our Crispy Chicken Fries are ready.