Learn how to make Egg Fried Rice recipe at home with Chef Tarika Singh on Get Curried.
A great way to use up leftover rice, this quick fried rice cooks up with eggs, vegetables and Chinese sauces. Make this quick and easy Fried Rice at home.
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|For the fried rice:|
|Cooked basmati rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Crushed ginger||2 Teaspoon|
|Crushed garlic||2 Teaspoon|
|Chilli flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Spring onion whites||2 , chop|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped spring onion greens||2 Tablespoon|
|White vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
1. Heat a wok, add oil, eggs, scramble it quickly and season it with a pinch of salt and pepper.
2. Take it out in a bowl and in the same pan, add oil, ginger, garlic, saute it till the raw smell goes away.
3. Add chilli flakes, spring onion white, soy sauce, rice and mix well.
4. Quickly add the scrambled egg, salt and mix well.
5. Switch off the flame, add spring onion green, vinegar and mix well.
6. Our Egg Fried Rice is ready to serve.