An easy recipe that is a great snack or breakfast on the go!
|Old fashioned oats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground flax seeds||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coconut flakes||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Mini chocolate chips||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||3 Tablespoon|
|Chia seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Almond butter||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Honey||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Coconut oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Coconut flakes||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Toasted almond flakes||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Mix together 1 cup old fashioned oats, 1/2 cup ground flaxseed, 1/3 cup coconut flakes, 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips, 3 tbsp cocoa powder, 1 tbsp chia seeds.
2. In another bowl, combine 1/2 cup almond butter, 1/3 cup honey, and 2 tbsp coconut oil.
3. Heat ingredients in microwave for 10 sec increments until melted and combined.
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients, then add 1 tsp vanilla extract. Mix well.
5. In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup coconut flakes and 1/3 cup toasted almond flakes.
6. Using wet hands, roll oat mixture into a ball then coat with coconut and almost flakes.
7. Store in air-tight container in the refrigerator or serve and enjoy.