Honey Mustard Chicken is perfect for the whole family
|Cooked bacon||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grape seed oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Wholegrain mustard||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bow tie pasta||500 Gram|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Mix together mustard, garlic, honey, salt and pepper.
2. Pour over diced chicken breasts and leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile heat oil in a large pan over a high heat, add bacon and cook until fat has rendered and the bacon is crispy. Keep aside and discard the fat.
4. Now cook the chicken in a hot pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil for 2-3 minutes or until the chicken has seared on all sides.
5. Add the stock and reduce by half. Then add the cream and reduce by half again and has thickened.
6. Turn the heat off and add the bacon and parsley. Season again with salt and pepper if required.
7. Serve immediately with more parsley.