15 minute recipe that tastes amazing and is good for you!
|Olive oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Baby arugula||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chives||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh mozzarella balls||2|
|Cherry tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs) (red, green and yellow)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Season with salt and cook pasta 1 minute under the required cooking time.
2. Drain and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil, place on sheet tray to cool down.
3. In a small skillet saute garlic in 2 tablespoons olive oil until slightly yellow in color, set aside to cool down.
4. In a large bowl combine, halved cherry tomatoes, minced chives, fresh mozzarella and arugula, season with salt and black pepper.
5. Toss with remaining olive oil, garlic, and lemon juice to combine.
6. Sprinkle with Parmigiano cheese and toss again.
7. Let it rest for 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!