These Air Fryer Chicken Wings with my secret herbs and spices mix are so good and guilt free by being Keto Low Carb friendly.
|Chicken wings||1 Kilogram|
|Olive oil||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Hot sauce||To Taste (optional)|
|Dry steak rub:|
|Smoked paprika||2 Teaspoon|
|Onion powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried oregano||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground cumin||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1 Tablespoon|
|Keto ranch dressing:|
|Whole egg mayonnaise||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh chives||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the air fryer at 200c/400f for 5 minutes with the grill plate/basket inside.
2. Mix together the spice and herbs, leave to one side.
3. Cover the wings with olive oil and mix until all sides are coated.
4. Coat the wings in the spice and herb mix and mix well until combined. Place aside.
5. Now mix together the ranch ingredients well, place in a bowl to serve when ready.
6. Then place the wings into the air fryer and cook for 25 minutes shaking every 5-10 minutes. Leave to rest for several minutes before serving.
7. To serve top with fresh lemon juice and dip into ranch dressing.