This delicious Pad Thai sauce contains Palm Sugar, Tamarind, Lime juice, Shallots, Garlic and Fish sauce.
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Palm sugar||8 Ounce (226 gms)|
|Tamarind paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Chilli oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely minced shallots||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced garlic||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lime||1 , juiced|
|Fish sauce||8 Tablespoon|
|Tamarind concentrate||1 Tablespoon|
1. Prepare the sauce by boiling the water and adding the palm sugar and the tamarind.
2. Cook this till the sugar dissolves and gets syrupy and take it off the heat.
3. In a saute pan add the chilli oil and sauce the shallots and garlic.
4. Pour the syrup through a strainer and bring to the boil.
5. Add the lime juice, fish sauce, and tamarind concentrate
6. Refrigerate for best results.
7. Serve and enjoy!