This attractive and innovative dip comprises three sauces layered one above the other in a bowl. Pesto sauce loaded with basil, the famous Italian herb, milky cream cheese sauce with a dash of herbs and sun-dried tomato sauce. You can also try these recipes Olive Cream Cheese Dip and Radish, Cucumber and Curd Dip .
|Cream cheese||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|For the pesto mixture:|
|Fresh basil leaves||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped walnuts||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (akhrot)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Chopped garlic||1 Teaspoon (lehsun)|
|Lemon juice||1/2 Teaspoon|
|For sun dried tomato mixture:|
|Sun dried tomatoes||3/4 Cup (12 tbs) , soaked (drained and chopped)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable crudites||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Potato wafers||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
FOR PESTO MIXTURE:
1. Combine all the ingredients in a mixer and blend into a smooth paste without adding water. Keep aside.
FOR THE SUN DRIED TOMATOES MIXTURE:
1. Add the olive oil and blend again into a smooth paste. Keep aside.
FOR THE DIP:
1. Take a deep glass bowl, spread the cream cheese evenly at the bottom, top it with the pesto mixture and spread it evenly
2. Finally, top it with the sundried tomato mixture and spread it evenly.
3. Refrigerate it for 1 hour.
4. Serve chilled with vegetable crudités and potato wafers.