These Beef Sandwiches are incredible. Beef is marinated with spices and then pressure cooked till tender. It's then ground together with Mustard Mayonnaise and spread onto buttered Sandwich bread. Picnic, Game Night, Lunch box and Party perfect!
|Beef/Lamb||1 Kilogram (or mutton cubes)|
|Lime||1/2 , juice extracted|
|Freshly ground black pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Coriander powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Chilli powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ginger garlic paste||2 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon stick||2 Inch|
|Green chillies||2 (about 1/4 cup chopped)|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||3 Tablespoon (For greasing)|
1. Marinate the meat cubes with the lime juice, powdered spices, salt & pepper.
2. Add oil to a pressure cooker and add the whole spices.
3. Remove the whole spices and keep aside in a small cheesecloth and tie it.
4. Add the meat into the flavored oil and cook for a few minutes till you see a lot of juice come out of the meat.
5. Add the spice bag in, cover the pressure cooker and cook for one whistle.
6. Cool and open the lid, add 1/2 cup of water and close again.
7. Cook for 2 - 3 whistles till the meat is tender.
8. Cook open to dry up all the gravy.
9. Remove and shred the meat.
10. Process half the meat and combine with the half shredded for texture.
11. Add the mustard and mayo and mix.
12. Spread onto buttered bread for great tasting sandwiches.
13. Serve and enjoy!