These Pumpkin Spice Muffins are an amazing fall treat! This recipe uses our pumpkin spice blend, and you can use any winter squash you like in them: pumpkin, blue pumpkin, sweetmeat, butternut, etc.
|All purpoase flour||3 Cup (48 tbs) (750 mL)|
|Ginger powder||1 Teaspoon (5 mL)|
|Cinnamon||1 Teaspoon (5 mL)|
|Allspice||1/2 Teaspoon (2 mL)|
|Ground cloves||1/4 Teaspoon (1 mL)|
|Ground nutmeg||1/4 Teaspoon (1 mL)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon (10 mL)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon (5 mL)|
|Coarse salt||1/2 Teaspoon (2 mL)|
|Canned pumpkin puree/Canned squash||14 Ounce (1 can of 398 mL)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs) (250 mL)|
|Canola oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (250 mL)|
|Pure vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon (10 mL)|
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
2. Stir together the dry ingredients: flour, ginger, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, mix the pumpkin, sugar, oil, egg, and vanilla.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture in 2-3 additions, and stir just until combined.
5. Evenly fill 12 muffin cups.
6. Bake for 25 minutes, or until springy to the touch.
7. Serve and enjoy!