Pot is legal, and Canada needs a snack! So weve simplified a super simple nacho cheese dip (Queso Fundido) with Chorizo and Velveeta.
|Chorizo sausage||225 Gram ((8 ounce))|
|Jalapeno pickle juice||60 Milliliter ((1/2 cup))|
|Green onions||3 , slice|
|Jalapeno peppers||2 , slice|
|Velveeta cheese||450 Gram ((16 ounce))|
|Milk||125 Milliliter ((1/2 cup))|
|Salsa||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) ((125 mL))|
1. Remove the casing from the sausages and fry in a heavy bottomed pan over med-high heat.
2. Break up the sausage into small bits as it fries.
3. Add the jalapeño pickle juice if you have it.
4. Add the onions, and jalapeño peppers - cook until soft.
5. reduce heat to med-low
6. Cut the Velveeta into chunks, and throw into the pan.
7. Stirring over low heat, melt the Velveeta.
8. Add the milk, and continue stirring.
9. Add the salsa, stir in and serve.