This is a super simple cream cheese icing/frosting recipe that uses just three ingredients: cream cheese icing sugar and butter.
|Butter||110 Gram (125 mL / 1⁄2 cup, at room temperature)|
|Cream cheese||225 Gram (8 ounces, at room temperature)|
|Icing sugar/Confectioner sugar||375 Gram (500 mL|
1. Beat together the butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy.
2. While still beating, slowly add in the sugar.
3. Continue beating in sugar until you reach your desired level of sweet and consistency.
4. Spread on the cake and enjoy!
1. Add vanilla extract or any extract flavor that matches your cake.
2. Add citrus zest.
3. Add spices that compliment any spices used in the cake.