This recipe takes zucchini bread from good to great! I've gotten many compliments on this bread. It's great for gifts, parties or just slice up a loaf and watch it disappear! I like to use part coconut oil for extra flavor and nice texture.
|Shredded zucchini||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (I like to use 1/2 coconut oil, melted, 1/2 veg. oil)|
|Crushed pineapple||8 Ounce , drained (1 can)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 3/4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking soda||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs) (I like to use macadamia or pecan)|
|Dried cranberries||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shredded coconut||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (optional)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine eggs, zucchini, oil, pineapple, and the vanilla extract.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in large bowl.
5. Fold in nuts, cranberries, and coconut if desired.
6. Pour into 2 greased 8x4" loaf pans or 3 small loaf pans.
7. Bake larger pans for approximately 50-55 mins and smaller pans for 35-40 mins or until golden brown and an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 mins before removing bread from pans onto wire racks.
11. Serve and enjoy!